Terms and Conditions
We have prepared this Refund Policy to explain when you can request a refund from HOSTILICA.
General terms apply to all refund eligible Services. Also, there may be special term(s) that apply to a specific product and/or service and those are outlined below.
- Service(s) must be canceled before we can issue a refund.
- You will not be eligible for a refund if your service(s) are suspended, terminated, or expired for a cause.
- We offer a refund for the services (Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, and VPS) all plans and all the terms (monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually, or biennially).
- We don’t offer a refund for the domain services (Domain Registration, Domain Transfer, and domain renewal), its addons (Private Domain Registration and DNS Hosting), and SSL Certificates.
- If purchased service(s) include free service like Domain Registration as part of a promotion or sale of the service(s), and you cancel the purchased service(s), the standard price for the free service will be deducted from the refund amount.
- In the case of an unsuccessful attempt to register, transfer, or renew a domain name, we will refund the paid amount to you again.
- We offer 30 Days Money Back Guarantee for the services (Web Hosting and Reseller Hosting) for all plans for the terms (quarterly, semi-annually, annually, or biennially).
- We offer 7 Days Money Back Guarantee for the services (Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, and VPS) all plans for the term (monthly).
- All refunds are processed in U.S. dollars. If your original payment was paid in U.S. dollars then you will receive the exact amount. But if your original payment was paid in other currency, you bear sole responsibility for any fluctuations in the exchange rate between the time of payment and the time of refund.
- All refunds are refunded to your source of payment. HOSTILICA is not responsible for any additional charges imposed by your credit card company or PayPal in the case of a refund.
Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
You acknowledge and agree to the following with respect to all of our products and services:
A. You will use all Services for lawful purposes only and You will comply with the terms of this Agreement and any other agreements you have entered into by virtue of purchasing or using our service(s) in addition to all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
B. You will not collect or harvest (or permit anyone else to collect or harvest) any user content (as defined below) or any non-public or personally identifiable information about any other user or any other person or entity without their express permission.
C. You will NOT use our website or services in a manner (as determined by us in our sole and absolute discretion) that:
Violates the laws, regulations, ordinances or other such requirements of any applicable Federal, State or local government and/or international laws or customary industry acceptable use standards;
Promotes, encourages or engages in child pornography or the exploitation of children;
Promotes, encourages, engages or displays cruelty to humans or animals;
Promotes, encourages or engages in terrorism, violence or hatred against people, animals or property;
Transmits any unsolicited commercial or bulk email, or engages in any activity known or considered to be spamming or Mail Bombing;
Makes any illegal communication to any Newsgroup, Mailing List, Chat Facility, or another Internet Forum;
Makes, attempts or allows any unauthorized access to HOSTILICA website, servers, account, your own hosting account or the account of any other customers of HOSTILICA;
Allows any remote code execution of malicious software through a hosting account or any APIs provided by HOSTILICA;
Causes denial of service attacks, port scans or other endangering and invasive procedures against HOSTILICA servers and facilities or the servers and facilities of other network hosts or Internet users;
Forges the signature or other identifying mark or code of any other person or engage in any activity to attempt to deceive other persons regarding the true identity of the user;
Infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any third party information;
Contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs designed to, or capable of, disrupting, damaging or limiting the functionality of any software or hardware;
Contains any kind of proxy server or other traffic relaying programs;
Uploads unacceptable material which include: IRC bots, warez, image, file storage, top sites, streaming, Escrow, High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or related websites, bitcoin miners, lottery sites, muds / rpg’s, hate sites, hacking focused sites/archives/programs, or sites promoting illegal activities, IP Scanners, Brute Force Programs, Mail Bombers and Spam Scripts;
Engages in or instigates actions that cause harm to HOSTILICA or other customers. Such actions include, but are not limited to, actions resulting in blacklisting any of our IPs by any online spam database, actions resulting in DDOS attacks for any servers, etc.;
Reverse engineers any API or attempts to use an API to obtain confidential information;
Circumvents an API in order to violate HOSTILICA restrictions such as, but not limited to, accessing products and services owned by other customers, avoiding payment for Services;
Overloads our systems, including APIs, in any way;
D. You will not access HOSTILICA content or user content through any technology or means other than through this website itself;
E. You agree to back-up all of Your User Content, including email and applicable content, so that You can access it when needed. HOSTILICA does not warrant that We back-up any account, User Content and/or email and applicable content, and You agree to accept as a risk the loss of any and all of Your User Content.
F. You agree to provide government-issued photo identification and/or government-issued business identification, plus whatever else We deem required and necessary, in order to verify Your identity.
G. HOSTILICA reserves the right to refuse services to anyone upon our discretion. Any material that in HOSTILICA’s judgment is either obscene or threatening is strictly prohibited and will be removed from HOSTILICA servers immediately with or without prior notice and may lead to possible warning, suspension or immediate account termination with no refund.